At the University of Belgrade he works as a lecturer of Diagnostic methods in manual therapy ,Manipulative therapy techniques in therapeutic practice and Manual therapy techniques in therapeutic practice on postgraduate specialisation studies for physiotherapists.
Post-graduate education and training in Serbia and abroad:
- Completed education for physiotherapists at Cyriax ETGOM OM Cyriax (European Institute of Orthopaedic Medicine Cyriax) De Haan, Belgium, 2010-2012 (manipulation techniques of the spine and peripheral joints)- full time practice education
- Mulligan part A and B- Manual therapy- Completed education (mobilization techniques of the spine and peripheral joints, Mulligan Concept Teacher's Association)
- Basic Course of Spinal Manipulation - Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine ( INSTEMA, Institute for Postgraduate Studies of Valencia, Spain)
- Manipulation techniques and manual therapy of soft tissues:physiotherapy in the peripheral locomotive apparatus - Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine ( INSTEMA, Institute for Postgraduate Studies of Valencia ,Spain )
- Physiotherapy in dizziness and vertigos ( INSTEMA,Institute for Postgraduate Studies of Valencia,Spain )
- John Gibbons Bodymaster Method (lumbal,cervical,shoulder)- Oxford,UK
- NDS Neurodynamics solution-Upper Quarter (Neurodynamic Solutions,Spain )
- McKenzie I and II level (mechanical diagnosis and therapy of the spine, McKenzie Institute International, New Zealand)
- PNF I and II level (International Institute for neurorehabilitation, IPNFA, USA)
- Dry Needling (INSTEMA, Institute for Postgraduate Studies of Valencia, Spain)
- Modern Medicine Acupuncture I and II level (B.Gardasevic,Norway)
- Modern Medical Acupuncture III level -PENS- Percutaneus electrical nerve stimulation ( B.Gardasevic,Norway)
- Kinesio Taping I and II level (Kinesio Taping Ass.Int. Dr Kenzo Kase)
- Kinematic taping KT0 (Kinetic International,Hamburg)
- Temporomandibular joint disorders- Osteopathic therapy ( Temporomandibular Disorder school-Italy)
- Physiotherapy Management for Temporomandibular Disorder( Instructor Christofer CN,HK )
- Rehabilitation of the Shoulder and Upper Extremity ( Rebound Athletic,SAD)
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament(ACL) Masterclass (Physiotherapist Knee Specialist,UK)
- Magnetic resonace and spinal disc disease ,prof dr Robert Semnic,Beograd 2015.
- Magnetic resonace and knee injury,prof dr Robert Semnic,Beograd 2015.
- Master Magnetic Resonance Imaging- The Essentials:Part 1( MR Medical physicist Vencel Soami ,VB)
- Interpret Medical Images With Ease (X-Rays, CTs, MRIs)-(MK Anatomy Associated Professor)
Published papers and lectures:
- Kinesiotherapy for patients with acute low back pain caused by a herniated disc, PDE, Military Medical Academy in Belgrade, in 2007.
- Fundamentals of PNF concept and application in the treatment of Bell's palsy, IV Congress of physiotherapists, Belgrade, 2009.
- The techniques of manual therapy in osteoarthritis of the spinal column, PDE, Military Medical Academy in Belgrade, rehabilitation Day of 2010.
- Functional status codes epicondylitis and preferred application method kinesio taping, physiotherapists Congress with international participation, Vrnjacka Banja, 2011.
- Orthopedic medicine in physiotherapy (Cyriax method), VI Congress of physiotherapists with international participation, Novi Sad, 2013.
- X-ray diagnosis history in physiotherapy, Clinical Hospital Zemun, 2015.
- The application of spinal manipulation for acute lumbar disc herniation, VII Congress of physiotherapists with international participation, Niš, 2015.
- Advantages of manual therapy for acute pain in the lumbar region of the spine, Clinical Hospital Zemun,2016.
- Manual therapy of the temporomandibular joint, PDE, Serbian Association of Dentists, National Symposium, Vrnjačka Banja, Beograd, 2016.
- Specificity of Physiotherapist Practice in Private Practice, PDE-KBC Zemun, 2016.
- Advantages of Dry Puncture in Shoulder Pain, VIII Congress of Serbian Physiotherapist Society with International Participation, Kladovo, 2017.
- Effects of Tecar Therapy with Combination of Manual Therapy in Lumbar Hernia , VIII Congress of the Society of Physiotherapists of Serbia with International Participation, Kladovo, 2017.
- Diagnostics methods in manual therapy,PDE, Society of Physiotherapists of Serbia,2018.,2019.,Belgrade
- Clinical application of needles (medical acupuncture) in private practice (advantages and dangers),3.Congress of the Chamber of physiotherapists of Montenegro,Budva,2020.
- Diagnostics methods in manual therapy of lumbal spine,3.Congress of the Chamber of physiotherapists of Montenegro,Budva,2020.
- Diagnostics methods in manual therapy part II,CME,Fizio Edukacija Tim,UDFS,Novi Sad,Belgrade,2021.,2022.
- Combined manual therapy for temporomandibular joint problems ,CME, Fizio Edukacija Tim,UDFS,Novi Sad,Belgrade,2022.
- Treatment of patients with disc herniation of the cervical spine with modern physical therapy,National congress of health workers of Serbia,Esculap,Zlatibor 2023.
Special Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Kovin 2005-2006. (Volunteering in the Department of Neurology)
Military Medical Academy in Belgrade 2008-2006. (Vocational training in the field of neurorehabilitation)
Rehabilitation clinic "Activo" Belgrade 2008 - 2015.
Founder and owner of the clinic for rehabilitation "MANUAL physical therapy" Belgrade 2015 - present